2009/02/25

fuck fuck fuck fucking fuck

you're fucking lost, dude. i don't even know you anymore. hell, you don't even know you anymore. i want to save you, i love you, you know that, i know that, the whole motherfucking world knows that. you're not the person i used to know, and that makes me sadder than you could ever know. when you send me drunk ims, telling me you're going to kill yourself, you rip me apart. i've been up all night, worrying, crying, throwing my fucking guts up. i hope you're as happy as you're pretending; one day you'll get sick of saying that everything's alright. i'm just hoping that when that day comes, it doesn't involve suicide. i'm here, todd, i'm here. i'm not fucking going anywhere. i would never leave you, i would never leave your side. even when you've left mine, i waited for you, and when you came back, there i was. please stop. stop this fucking bullshit. i'm ready to pick up the pieces when you're ready to admit you're broken. i love you.

4 comments:

Noelle said...

I hope you're okay. I'm still here and if you need to talk, I'm around.

Miss you!

Noelle said...

venting is good. always.

Umm, our break is this week. like.. basically starts tonight and goes until Sunday the 8th. When's yours? Please visit.

Brittany, Matt and I have editing with Bob MWF at 1pm.

How is school going?

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a post for me to start reading your blog again. I hope everything's okay.

Anonymous said...

also, i like the reference in the title of your blog, it's one of my favorite movies